The FTE Marketplace is sponsored by the Research Support Faculty Committee in an effort to connect research support faculty with available FTE and research projects in need of their skills.
Do you have available FTE? Contact the webmaster to add your profile.
~ seeking 0.5 FTE for field or laboratory work
Master of Science, University of Oregon
5 years – Forest Service’s Dorena Genetic Resources Center (conifer breeding and tree farm)
4 years – 1.0 FTE in the FES Department, Research Coordinator, PNW Tree Improvement Research Coop (PNWTIRC) (Genetics research)
- Organizing and implementing field work
- Organizing field crews
- Data summary (SAS, Sigma Plot)
- Manuscript preparation, reports, PowerPoint presentations
Field and laboratory experience including:
- Tree measurements, sample collections
- Preparing wood or tissue samples for analysis or extractions
- Molecular genetics lab experience